Wednesday 3 April 2013

1) When Enuff's Enuff - The Beat Goes On!

WELCOME TO:  http://www.about-justice.blogspot.com '

This Blog sets out to post experiences by individuals who have encountered serious problems with our system. Often, fair and solid Rules are in place. But it can be those who are in charge of adhering to the Rules who may be motivated to interpret them subjectively. Thus, what is clearly Democratic under the Rules, becomes self-serving to the interpreters. 
By bringing questionable judgments to the public, this Blog hopes to help clean matters up!    

I was told we live in a Democracy. If so, I am going to do my very best to uphold whatever of it I can help maintain! When I became involved in a court case, I was told by 'highly informed' individuals I should start a Blog, so that others might benefit from my experience. So I did - elsewhere. The Blog dealt with my Superior Court claim. I understood materials, once filed, were public property.

With its key words: 'The Lonely Road to Justice,'  the Blog quite quickly showed up No.1 on Google. I had entered some 64 Postings over 2 years. Cut a long story short, recently I was advised to take it all down - delete it - to show good faith to the Defense, who were using it as a Counterclaim. "The best Defense is a strong Offense!" they say. The Democratic chess match was on.

However, before deleting it, I did not want my 2 year efforts to go to waste. In trying to retain the overall essence of the Blog, I changed the URL, kept the look the same, and - wishful thinking - hoped for a No.1 Google position. Well, although there was much appreciated forum input, I spent many frustrating hours going around in circles, not understanding why, with the adjusted URLI could not retain the essence of the site. I finally gave in - by giving up. It wasn't easy; maybe it was old-timers. Hopefully this new effort will become a lasting fix. Anyway Google rules!

I herewith invite anyone who has encountered, or is presently encountering, serious problems with the legal system to contact us. And, if you state a sound case, let's upload it for all to read and comment on.
Remember, you must be able to prove injustice, by comparing the action, or judgment, to the rules.

Once I have had my day in court, I plan to compile all, and make it available online as a Case History.

May our misery help avoid others from similar suffering. Enuff's Enuff! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment