Tuesday 4 March 2014

89. Ironies Abound - Guilty/ NOT Guilty - Take your pick!

VIEWS @ 7151

I thought I'd show a sign of life. At my age, one never knows; almost daily, I hear about individuals either on their last legs, or just > gone! Yip! Now you know them, then you don't :) > , or is it :(< ?

So here's my present state of mind, while I am attempting to finalize the 'FACTUM' stage of my 'APPEAL." Today, in 'Mac WORD,' I am at edition number five = FACTUM (5), sitting as a file on my Desktop. As my energies wane ("YEAH!"go the already tickled happy Defense) I smile at the fact I am literally barking up a tree! While the bait is long gone, it is I, ME, MYSELF, who am/ are - have been found to be - > the 'Guilty' party!

Having already long ago acknowledged that 'Justice' is by its very Nature in fact 'un-natural,' think of it: I signed a contract with a Completion Date and defined ingredient factors which would supply me with a product "similar to Kijiji and Craig'slist, but with certain advantages," i.e. the fact it would be run by identifying the user by their Postal/ Zip Code location. "It will revolutionize online Retail Advertising as we know it." (CEO of the 100% Guaranteed website builders)

Brilliant idea! Guess what? It's a staple to the system now! Remember Bill Gates line? "On the Internet, a little late is too late!"Timing is everything. Hey, and ironies abound! Defense's company is all over the Postal Code map advertising their 100% Guarantees!

So here's another irony. After some 4 years of litigation, which has YET to be addressed, digest the following:
I filed a claim based on a contractual non-compliance.
After some 2 years + enduring Defense Motions seeking dismissal, based on the claim being 'frivolous' and the claimant 'vexatious' ('causing or tending to cause annoyance, frustration, or worry.
* Law denoting an action or the bringer of n action that is brought without sufficient grounds for winning, purely to cause annoyance to the defendant.)

After some 2 years +, of aggravating, incessant discovery, forced to answer inane questions, questions with absolutely no relevance to the case in issue, my case is dismissed by a Superior Court Master, then held up as a warning example of Case Law (see CanLii #10-49776), because of my own NON- COMPLIANCE, for finally throwing in the towel, by refusing to answer any more of their inane, invasive, case irrelevant questions (realizing the court was never going to take the claim seriously); realizing, that I was a foreigner, domiciled in BC, a stranger in their strange land (Ontario).

After some 2 years + enduring their incessant filing of Defense Motions (their validity never questioned by the Court), I, ME, MYSELF, have been made the 'GUILTY PARTY!'

Another thought continues to strike me: the thought of WHO YOU ALL ARE?
YOU, the readers! With nary a comment, I am beginning to digest there is little sharing here. All is mainly an old man's grudge expressed against the system. Like Dylan Thomas's line:
"Do not go gentle in to that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

There's only so much more energy left. When all seems one-sided, awareness of self-indulgence creeps in. Hopefully the Spring will offer some hope with new growth.

March 25th deadline for Appeal filing is just around the corner. That too will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment