Monday 9 November 2015

214. Goodbye KAISER HARPER > Welcome PROMISING TRUDEAU !

VIEWS@14407

SUMMARY TRIAL DATE = NOVEMBER 27, 2015!  9:45 AM Reporting..., may be last on the docket?....VICTORIA SUPREME COURT/ 850 BURDETT AVENUE.

EVERT JAN STEEN V. MINISTER OF JUSTICE/ATTORNEY GENERAL OF BC. 

TODAY I received my date stamped, Court Registered:  NOTICE OF CIVIL CLAIM and NOTICE OF APPLICATION, and by telephone verified the above date (will be confirmed by mail).

Three Copies each sent; 2 copies returned. One each to be forwarded Defence, the other each mine.

At least the required logistics have taken me to this stage. No time to relax though.
Next, I need to send both above docs + all other materials, such as Exhibits, Case Law, et all, comprising my position, to Defence (i.e. 8 days before TRIAL)  AND

Same docs to be in possession of the Court by the 25th of Nov.
THOSE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS..... (momentary small sigh of relief)

===================================================================
Below is an earlier Draft not Posted until now.

At an earlier date I received all materials returned with the written sentence: "..can not pay by credit."

So, October 23, 2015, I resent  the 3 copies of my application, again by registered post to the Victoria Court Registry.

This time with an $80.00 Money Order @ $7, + $12.00 Registered Mail costs.
OK > great! Cheaper then driving there... Hopefully, another technical hurdle overcome.
So, I guess I mistook the earlier online allowances by email.

Instructions for paying fees are indicated in the Rules and Forms:
Fees Payable to the Crown. 
(Unless otherwise provided by Statute)

However, that is NOT the text you use to indicate the designated receiver on your Money Order; Payable to: 'THE CROWN!"

We aren't paying Queen Elizabeth, although her vast Empire no doubt continues to receive collected monies from all its ongoing territories (remember I spoke of living in a police/feudal system?)

NO! You enter: MINISTER OF FINANCE  (not BC, not Canada, just that!) It's like making out a cheque to: THE GUY/GAL WHO COLLECTS OUR MONEY, or, THE ONE THAT DIGS HOLES.

So, we will see where this gets me now. Will it work? Will they send me a date stamped, registered copy? Will we get to the next stage, where I can actually serve the Minister > of Justice?  This time with the indication we are in BC?

Then! All came back again! With the Money Order paid back to me. I should have sent in a: NOTICE OF CIVIL CLAIM  (@ $200) > WITH the APPLICATION
So I DID! And again sent it off by Registered mail...

I then received an email saying I had not indicated my requested Court Date.
I would have to fill in a FORM 17 'REQUISITION' and stipulate a date!

WOW! This was a surprise??!! I could CHOOSE my own Court Date? ... On Previous occasions, I had either negotiated a date, or been handed one...
So I filled out a REQUISITION (NO COST) and sent it!

All seems at last copacetic... >>>>> Sighs of relief....

NEXT CHAPTER: deliver the goods to Defence!
- Then, deliver same to the courts... 
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment