Friday 15 January 2016

219. My 'CHANGE.ORG' petition

VIEWS@14885


Hello readers,

I just registered the domain: Self-RepresentingLitigantsForJustice.org 

Having posted a Change.org petition, I am looking for your endorsement. If you believe in what I am pursuing, would you be so considerate to sign the petition?
Signing it would show support, while the number of signees would indicate, or not, the value of what others and I are trying to improve upon, i.e. the creation of a more fair and accountable legal system.  

The text reads like:

 "The courts are not about justice," a successful lawyer informed me. I feel it should be, as I continue my 6 year battle as an SRL demanding it!  Contrary to indications about fairness, respect, and due diligence of process, it appears to be a lucrative business controlled by the professionals in charge. With your help I am looking to turn that around, and make the courts and its representers accountable for their actions!

On February 12th I will be in a Victoria, BC, Canada, Court, in a Summary Trial with my claim against BC's Minister of Justice for what I purport to be a wrongful dismissal by one of their Judges. Will you support me, making certain I will be fairly heard and justly judged?" 

The link below should get you there: 
https://www.change.org/p/evert-jan-steen-time-to-improve-our-legal-system?recruiter=374911508&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive

My thanks...
Jan Steen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment