Thursday 25 February 2016

228. Conflict of Interest, Collusion, or BOTH?

VIEWS@15308

We are no longer a country of laws, we are a country where laws are "creatively interpreted."
(I 'borrowed' this wonderful line from an interesting US site: caught.net) ...

NOTE: While awaiting my FULL and PRECISE (I.E.UNTAMPERED) TRANSCRIPT, DELIVERABLE CIRCA MARCH 17,  I have begun studying the potentially undeterminable factors that surround both Conflict of Interest and Collusion. I have tasted it in Ontario Superior Court, but now it is by fact, based on my quicky Summary Trial this past FEB.12, a reality, since it undeniably occurred. So now I am questioning WHO is NOW next responsible - as in line - so to speak.  

In the nutshell: I, Evert Jan Steen, Self-Representing Litigant took my provincial Ministry of Justice to court, holding them responsible for one of their Judges orders for dismissing my claim for "Lack of Jurisdiction."  (I maintain she was wrong and have (had) all the Exhibit + Argument I felt required to prove so)
-----------------------------
In a February 11, 2016 email to me, the day before the trial (I was already driving to Victoria)
J.V. Camp states:
 
"I'm informed your application for summary trial will be proceeding tomorrow. Please note that I will be appearing on behalf of the Attorney General of British Columbia to oppose it. Enclosed is a copy of my client's filed response to your application.

I will have a copy of our application record and a book of authorities for you at the hearing."
-------------------------
On February 12th,  Federally appointed Judge Geoffrey Gaul again dismisses my claim based on several Rules presented by Defence Counsel Johnny Van Camp who, having been "instructed,"  offers up Rulings the Judge had apparently never seen before.

NOTE the amazingly short timeline here that would NEVER, in ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE  be allowed ANYONE else! 
The filed PDF Application Response contains the following Rules:

Assessing Rule 9-5(1) I NOTE:
(a)   “it discloses no reasonable claim…”  It clearly does to this SRL Claimant.
(b)      (d) “it is otherwise an abuse of the process of the court.” If questioning our rule- representers is an abuse of the court’s process, I’d like to see that stated in ink.  

- According to the Crown Proceeding Act (always in Italics!; I guess if NOT, it would be meaningless!)


The section specifies that no claim against government arises from "anything done or omitted to be done by a person acting in good faith while discharging or purporting to discharge responsibilities (i) of a judicial nature vested in the person, or (ii) that the person has in connection with the execution of judicial process."    

NOTE: Below are the sections I have cut / pasted that concern my recent path of discovery, asking when is collusion > collusion, and when is conflict of interest such. To me, the circumstances could not have proven to have been more blatantly BOTH!    
============================ 
The Federal Government appoints and pays our superior court judges

Geoffrey Gaul a former Crown prosecutor who in recent years was director of legal services for the criminal justice branch in Victoria, has been appointed a judge of the B.C. Supreme Court, federal Justice Minister Rob Nicholson announced Friday.

His practice expertise is in criminal law, environmental law, and first nations/aboriginal law

CANADIAN JUDICIAL COUNCIL

Judicial independence means that judges are not subject to pressure and influence, and are free to make good decisions based solely on fact and law. Independence is ensured by three things:



ETHICAL PRINCIPLES FOR JUDGES

4. Diligence
Statement: Judges should be diligent in the performance of their judicial duties.

Judges should not engage in conduct incompatible with the diligent discharge of judicial duties or condone such conduct in colleagues.

 ===========================

NOTE:  There are an enormous amounts of "should" everywhere. 
The more I look in to these proceedings, the more I realize that any NEW government, with all their possible 'good' intentions, clearly can't be firing every one who has been working under a different government before. So all the illicit intrigue perpetrated by, and suitably comfortable for, the tens of thousands of highly placed individuals, HOW in heavens name is a 'NEWLY installed Government, withy their handful of 'FRONT' people going to deal with this all?

Aye there's the rub! And naive lil ol' me am having all this reality slowly sink in.....
We may have voted for change, but it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY THERE WILL BE ANY OF NOTE!
  

True Democracy will forever be a well-oiled MYTH. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment