Wednesday 8 June 2016

249. The ILL-LEGAL and MERRY > GO-ROUND

VIEWS @ 16045

I am TODAY coming to my senses! At long last....

WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING, IMAGINING I CAN ACTUALLY DETERMINE JUSTICE?

It does not exist, and is UN-Natural to begin with.

Take for instance the WOLF SPIDER (YES, this is an analogy!)

"In many spider species, females eat the males after sex. Studies have suggested various complex evolutionary reasons involving costs and benefits to the species, sperm competition and esoteric sexual selection schemes.
Turns out the motivation for this creepy cannibalism is much simpler.
It's all about size. If males are small, they're easier to catch and therefore more likely to be prey, say Shawn Wilder and Ann Rypstra from Miami University in Ohio. Big females eat their puny mates simply because a) they're hungry and b) they can.
Wilder and Rypstra found that among the wolf spider (Hogna helluo), large males were never eaten by their mates, while small males were consumed 80 percent of the time. "
"In the past, humans have practiced cannibalism in many parts of the world. Today, the Korowai are one of the few tribes believed to eat human flesh as a cultural practice. In most countries, the act of human cannibalism is not illegal, nor a problem."

There it is: "Cannibalism is not illegal, nor a problem!

End of Analogy!
=====================================================================

Thinking I had 30 days to file my Notice of Appeal upon receiving the written generalities as  'Oral Reasons for Judgment' this past June 1, 2016, were WRONG! After speaking with Victoria Registry, both the "In Chambers" department and then the 'Court of Appeal' Registry, I am both better informed, and now, a lot wiser. 

On giving my Case number, I was informed: "No, you did not have a Trial, you had a decision to an "In Chambers Application."  And, yes,
"I had 30 days to file a Notice of Appeal to that decision." 

"You mean 30 days after the Court session on the 12th?" 

"That is correct!"

So my eagerness awaiting the actual details to the February 12th 'In Chambers Session' - were to NO AVAIL. The need to have the details, based on the FACTs of the full dismissal on that day in a COURT of Justice; the details, I was promised - as ordered by Judge Gaul to be interpreted by Defence Johnny Van Camp, then to be handed Justice Gaul, who would then peruse, and affirm same, and/or possibly change some; these 'DETAILS' would then be sent to me! And I was excused and "forgiven having to sign them." 

So THERE I FOOLISHLY THOUGHT, all those months, I WAS AWAITING DETAILS, RELATING TO FACTS; FACTS ON WHICH COURTS BASE THEIR JUDGMENT. FACTS WHICH CAN NOT BE QUESTIONED, SINCE FACTS ARE THE REAL STUFF OF LIFE!  

So, it's just like that! If you are the little guy, thinking to take on the 'system,' eventually you are eaten alive! It's all about SIZE! There are: "...various complex evolutionary reasons involving costs and benefits to the species," The powerful will 'WOLF' you up!

It is Nature at its most supreme! It is THE BEAUTY OF JUSTICE! REAL justice; natural justice.

Looking at what is involved at this stage.... filing a request form asking for an extension of time to appeal... and a myriad of additional factors in the world and realities all around me, I have come to the ultimate decision that I have come to the end of this cancerous battle. 

In retrospect, I do not even think I made any inroads, my efforts must have been, if not   self-indulgent, certainly naive. The world is mean; let's get used to it! And it is about to get a lot worse!

The other factor gnawing at me lately is the reality you readers are all ANONYMOUS. It's beginning to feel distant, and a bit scary as well. I am gradually discovering a different concept of reality. My core being is beginning to loose its purpose. A feeling I assume not unlike dying from the inside out, and I don't know if I'm ready to let that grow in to a 'Natural Phase Out' yet. 

So a new chapter in this old man's saga is unfolding. I will muse on it for a while, then likely wrap this whole thing up.  It's Time to move on......












No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment