Monday 14 October 2019

315. Life is still a TRIP @ 80 !

pageviews@23,059

Is Mankind essentially gone awry as an unstoppable wayward invasive species? 


It is clear that Nature allows room for 'being,' when an existing hybrid or new off-shoot species discovers an uninhabited niche. Only TIME will then tell whether it manages to fully fill the space, or find an early demise, based on its incapacity to fend off immediate competitors.

So, each of us 'humans,' is allowed a passage of TIME in our various environments as living creatures on this planet earth... to configure how best to cope and express ourselves within our given parameters. As such, our habitat and circumstance ultimately dictate what is tolerated and achievable.

In many less liberal societies, chaos ensues when upcoming generations of insistent youth demand more freedom of expression to exist and be wholesome in their representation.

Since chaos creates mayhem, to maintain a certain balanced order, most societies are strictly defined. In the West these characteristics continue to be interpreted by a Conservative - RIGHT and its  usually younger and challenging  Liberal - LEFT 'wing'.
Much of the East and South America, being less 'Liberal' in its allowances, tend to resort to brute FORCE in its controls.

Somehow, after a rough early going, I am fortunate to have managed to end up owning several acres of undulating treed rocks on a small Island in British Columbia. I recognize my TIME in History: 1939 - > (?) > (presently 2019). I  KNOW that I have lived most of my years in a comparatively sparsely inhabited, geographically large, and quasi Democratic country; a country known as 'Canada'.

However, now at 80, and having put to rest a fair number of younger partners, friends and acquaintances, I continue to appreciate my TRIP in this LIFE - as we know it as Earthlings.
I continue to be curious; continue to appreciate by being positive; though knowing we are all creating our foot-print, I continue to seek ways to contribute to our environment, in my inimitable ways.

Likely TIME - ahead of my generation - will tell the ultimate toll we have created on this, our Mother Gaya Earth!

Still, as explained by experts, I have learned this (our) PLANET has gone through many earth-shattering changes before!
So, allow ME then not to feel so personally GUILTY, if I, as a representative of my abusive Species managed to make enough of a difference to drive this EARTH into another one of its many drastic changes.      

Under the circumstances, as a 21st Century Human, I continue to try my very best at 'being' as conscientious as I can! .... And YES!.... I am on a Mac here; and YES, I still use electricity (Last bill? at $0.69 cents Per Day!) and yes I drive my Smart Car!  

HAPPY THANKS GIVING from this WESTERN located Octo-pushing Genarian.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment