Wednesday 10 July 2013

25. 'AMICUS CURIAE' - Friend of the Court.

When in serious doubt, request a Court appointment 'Amicus Curiae,' a "friend of the Court."
Although this may sound like asking for an incestuous, collusive representative to the uninformed like myself, in fact, though with few examples shown, it may well be the gateway to reality to help my case get back on track and be taken seriously. A Court appointed 'Amicus Curiae Litigant Guardian' will represent you, when representing yourself has reached a point of no returns; i.e. you are no longer capable, if ever you were in the first place, to represent yourself. You are considered legally 'unstable.'

I have to date done my utmost to comply with all I have been required to produce during these procedures, until, at last, the true realization of madness began to sink in. A number of times I had come close to throwing in the towel, but each time, waking up, I felt the need to see it through to its bitter end. I have asked myself: Why the need? Why the energy? Why not leave negative alone to run a wanting world? How many years left to live? Turn the other cheek, why BOTHER!

Now I admit, a new chapter is about to begin, or, at least so I think. 'I think, therefore I am' - demented?
Unfold, oh sands of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment