Thursday 11 July 2013

26. REMEMBRANCE DAY - 5 YEARS SINCE 'MILESTONE COMPLETION.'

Exactly today, on July 11, a Friday on my 2008 Calendar, I encircled: GOPOCO Launch? Note the question mark, not an exclamation!

Why do we do the things we do? Motivation in all its many varied colors - is why. Ironies abound, to think that at the time, with a gnawing feeling we might be too late, with encouragement from the backers I was looking to find the 'right' people to do the job. That the process took longer, because of some douzen developers I had checked out, starting locally on Vancouver Island, then Lower Mainland BC, to end up online and finally 'finding' them! The CEO sounded so overwhelmingly confident!

Looking back, these have been 5 of my very worst years. At what cost? At what effort? To me the pendulum of 'right' versus 'wrong,' has changed, like the world is about to switch its polarity. Anything goes now. To be bad is excusable. Hey! It's a living.

 So, with Defense's latest Motion, Affidavits, Exhibits etc. 'just in,' all looking for a 'legitimate' case dismissal, instead of having been ordered to set a Trial date (as Case Management had previously indicated); instead of leaving costs to the Trial Judge (as the Master had previously ordered), with the Master ultimately siding with Defense by ordering me to pay costs, and allowing yet again another lengthy Motion asking for more defined, as well as additional answers - all "relevant in the circumstances."According to his sworn oath, how will the Master order?


NOTE:
It has been 3 weeks since I sent the BC', Ontario', and Canada's Attorneys General my REGISTERED letter. (see Post 18) I continue to await their response.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment