Saturday 8 February 2014

85. Am I Flogging a Dead 'Status Quo Ridden' Horse...?

VIEWS @6,885

If it took 2 Atom Bombs to save my life, is it likely one Divisional Court Judge will accept my reasons for appeal? Clearly, no single Self-Representing Litigant will effect the system's status quo.

Having reread, and mulled over the transcripts of the 2 most telling Defense Motion-run Conferences, I am reassessing my energies and focus. What will my continued efforts attain? Insult to injury? Have I not gleaned enough? Isn't it time I accepted a contract means dick all? That courts have a set agenda?

I am watching Olympics. It's exciting! What you see is what you get! I'm sure that any drug use is controlled, or are we being hood-winked? Don't think so.

Over this short stretch of re-charging time, while watching humanity bask in their well-deserved glory of achievement, I am re-thinking these serious legal matters. Realizing I have NEVER been part of a more convoluted, inefficient, deviously manipulative, well-oiled, profession-controlled, system.
If this is the ultimate representation of what poses as 'Democracy', Orwell's 1984 is alive and well in 2014.

Do I quit, or will I pursue alternatives? Do I have the necessary energy to continue trying to make a difference? I'll know soon enough. For now, let the Olympians shine.

Humanity can be - awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment