Thursday 20 February 2014

87. A Dichotomy of Matter

VIEWS @ 7009

While enjoying a fairy-book ending to the Canadian women's unlikely Olympic hockey Gold medal win over the US team, remember, although, still goat-like fleet of foot, I am approaching 75.
Caught a 'first of the season' hummingbird hovering in front of the window, facing my blooming-again 'Xmas Cactus.' "Sorry dear..."

Had a call yesterday from Divisional Court's Ms. Salkeley, acknowledging receipt of my letter.... Deadline for filing confirmed (by unrecorded verification I assume), being March 25, 2014.  Possible Dates for Appeal given, depending on when Certificate of Completion is filed.

Checked some Postal Codes to identify certain locations. Noticed Defense 'Canada Inc.' company is alive and well with their promos. Also realized some time ago that although crying wolf in court, insurance likely paid for most of their legal costs.

So while watching my Democracy's delight in Russia's madhouse of political strife, while hosting the olympics, as the Ukraine is falling apart, I ponder general sensibilities, while I, once again, doggedly compile text on paper to fight another war.

Why am I so obsessed with truth and honesty? Do I have nothing better to do? Why not leave mankind to dissolve itself naturally? Why meddle with madness? Does anything need to make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment