Wednesday 28 May 2014

100. Forever - Alone? ...

VIEWS @ 7913

Although the number of VIEWS would suggest that traffic continues to exist, the silence is deafening. Save for Mr. Jeffery, I do not feel I am sharing anything with anyone. No-one is beating a path to this portal of expression. Maybe all lies in the 'Marketing.' It feels somewhat eerie and definitely lonely, not to be receiving any feedback. Maybe the 'regular' viewers are primarily curious, and at heart the opposition. I guess titles do represent the whole.

In my gradual preparation for the September 10th Appeal date, I will put some effort towards reaching out to the media.  'representingyourselfcanada.com,' the new and official website of the University of Windsor's Project, sets out to introduce changes to make the legal system more aware of the growing numbers of Self-Representing Litigants and the problems they face when encountering the courts.
 
I have contacted them and asked if they have any suggestions for me in my preparations prior to attending the appeal date.

I continue to welcome input, and experiences by others. Actual Case Histories will be posted in the cnsrln.blogspot.ca  blog. This, the Lonely Road to Justice will be used for intermittent thoughts and observation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment