Sunday 4 May 2014

96. The Self-Representing Litigant Network.

Views@7623

Using the above title, it will take a bit of time, energy, and money to take the next step to an expanded BLOG. I have secured the domain: self-rep-litigant.net

The objective is to invite other Self-Representing Litigants to share their stories. The intentions then  would be to set out to join forces and seek to make the system not only more user-friendly, but, in essence more fair, and as such, more JUST!

I have no interests in duplicating resources that already exist. Very likely, the recently created: representingyourselfcanada.com  will go a long way to help bring focus to the plight of SRLS in this country.

It will take some time to interpret what niche role the new 'Network' could fill - in order to be useful, and effective. With my Court appeal date set for September 10, 2014, and my intention to drive across the country, I hope to have the new BLOG sufficiently up and running so as to potentially meet up with what hopefully would be a number of like-minded SRLN 'Members' from across the nation.

PS: I am now 6 years in to this sojourn...  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment