Wednesday 25 February 2015

165. This BEAST is just too BIG!

VIEWS@11285

So there you have it! Seven + years down the drain! Fighting the 'BEAST'; the BEAST that has shown to be too organized and corrupt; corrupt from the top down.
Too much for me to tackle any longer. I have come to understand and accept it now.

Varying thoughts have run through my head these last few days. I had already prepared myself for the next step, in case it concluded like this. But I have decided not to go there now. I'm going to continue to work in positive areas, and from the inside-out try to make a difference.

The days of David versus Goliath are over. It's time to visit the light. Let youth and their organized 'orgs' do their protesting. I'll sign the petitions. I hear We are the criminals now!

Reality is, I've learned about this species of ours, how we are all primarily self-centered. This often leads to negativity. And when the clique is threatened, the protective racket puts up its defensive guard. Then you get spat out! Hey, it's nature at work!

I will over these next days use the dismissal's 'Endorsement', and take it apart by deciphering the rhetoric. Ironic, to think: "dismissal's Endorsement." How could there be such a thing?

To those of you who have kept abreast with me on this Blog, I say a heart-felt adieu. I know most of you have an interest or are involved as legal professionals, and, as such, been curious to observe my SRL meanderings (kept the view counter increasing :)>

And YES, I'm sure this would include the 'boys' from N-VisionIT, the fellas I trusted; the ones who caused me to do what I did; the ones who ultimately became the winners; the ones who have to live with their conscience. Or, if they are fortunate, they may not possess one.

I wish you all what you deserve.
Farewell.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment