Thursday 21 April 2016

239. CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT

VIEWS@15697


I will be forwarding this Appeal to the following departments: 

Premier Christy Clark; Canadian Judicial Council; Federal Minister of Justice, Madam Wilson-Raybould; Office of Prime Minister Trudeau. 


Today is April 21, 2016. 

My Summary Trial was on February 12, 2016; I was dismissed on some vague reasonings, based on alleged mis-filing of my papers. 

I continue to await receiving the legitimate, rule applicable and wel-defined, 'Written Reasons for Judgment' from the combined efforts of the AG Counsel, Johnny Van Camp, and Judge Geoffrey Gaul. Apparently, it concerned, what looked to be a yet-to-be applied Rule, absolving a Judge from any kind of ordering she/he might have introduced in his/her dismissal, be the decision legally valid, arguable, applicable, correct or NOT!


From my recollection (please read the transcript in a former Blog to verify), the 'Yet to be Used Rule' indicates that a Judge, in her/his daily duties, can order as she/he damn well pleases! So, as such, GOD-like, is forever UN-accountable.

Unless, as in the case of an Alberta judge, another Mr. Van Camp, it concerns a male Judge's IN-Court language, to be found abusive and inexcusable, about a female Litigant's spread knees in her sexual harassment case. Here, at long-last, a precedent of accountability was determined and set.  


I am, this day, appealing to the above most honourable addressees, all who presently fill functions at the highest level of our purported 'Democracy.'  My various appeals, in the nutshell entitled: 'CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT', concern my Citizen's Constitutional Rights. Rights I am entitled to under Section 12 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom (see below) 


Although I am, in my 7th year legal nightmare sojourn, not discussing any apparent circumstances of visual 'physical' abuse, the ever-present daily mental tensions and continued need to attend to whatever formats and stages I was struggling to comply with, these, like a steady type of water torture were constantly gnawing at me. I had legal nightmares; would wake up having to write down phrases that struck me as pertinent; My blood pressure was up, I needed to get up early to deal with the 3 hour Ontario time differential + the constant subtleties of interpreting the legalese of the myriad documents gathering around me; all became unbearable over the many thousands of hours driven to find a modicum of 'Justice.' Barbaric indeed! Who might be 'criminally' responsible here? 


Over time, I have been in contact with a number of Self-Representing Litigants across the Country. Based on the exorbitant costs charged by lawyers, their numbers are ever increasing.


I say: We have had enough suffering; Enough Cruel and Unjust Punishment! Enough 'IN-justice!' I urge the addresses above to take us VERY SERIOUSLY and bring about the desperate CHANGE we all voted for. Turn this ship around, introduce real Justice, and make it applicable Federally across the Country! First construct Rules that make sense; then, cutting out rhetoric argument, apply them as written. Are we not living in the 21st Century? 


And NO-ONE is above the law; EVERYone must be held ACCOUNTABLE! The honourable, me Lordship judge, without a Robe, is a common citizen, like any of us.      


I SHALL CONTINUE REQUESTING A PUBLIC INQUIRY IN TO THE DAILY DEALINGS OF OUR NATIONAL JUSTICE SYSTEM!

===================================

Section Twelve of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms


Section 12 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, as part of theConstitution of Canada, is a legal rights section that protects an individual's freedom from cruel and unusual punishments in Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment