Tuesday 30 March 2021

'As a species > WE are just NOT DOING THAT WELL!

The English cliche: 'Shit or get off the POT!' could by now be rightfully applied to us as a species. Though we have been SHITTING jus fine, we have yet to manage being a considerately moderate and acceptable integrated species, honouring the beauty of all of life's existence around us! Instead! We are the ME-ME-ME species! GIMME/ GIMME/ GIMME + GIMME MORE! WHhere multitudes gather daily to express themselves on FB and Twitter, in fact taking the conduit to jerk off, as I am here, in my own inhibitable way, interpreting my own concept of MEANINGFUL? (WHAT is the definition of 'Meaningful?) Is it all purely subjective? Although Life continues to be a 'TRIP,' where before all was unfolding day-to-day in sheer DOINGSs, the voyage is becoming a far more self-absorbed, questioning what I, and 'WE' am/are actually achieving - type of reality, with the added - WHAT do you still have to contribute to this species, during its clearly flailing and seriously questioning existence!? Where before I was in the thick of day-to-day routinely motivated 'being,' I am now questioning every move I make; Where before Time past acceptably quickly - a day's a day - with projects naturally unfolding, and a future holding certain finite promises.... - days have now turned in to recognizing repeated habits while reflecting on past issues. I have become aware of my every move! I am walking in to the kitchen - WHY? ....Grinding my morning's umpteen thousand coffees, WHY? > who for? - What's left to experience here? Am I just a burden's COST in the way of an organized 'DEMOCRATIC' system, which is actually contributing awesomely! In untold ways. I am truly a fortunate camper! - Comparitively speaking there is absolutely NOTHING to complain about. And, at recently 82 of age, I continue to be motivated to complete my gocascadia.com website. Anyone out there interestesd in buying one of my domains? (so that I can finish said website?) gopoco.com/ codall.com/ zipcody.com Till next expression... whoever you are reading this.... Jan Steen wishing you all well PS: Would be 'FUN' actually connecting with any of you? ....:)>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment