Thursday 8 April 2021

COGNITION: Left Brain v Right Brain > Your Brain v My Brain > other creatures Brains!

LIFE ON EARTH! A word spoken - an opinion expressed. The language of humans - communicating. WHAT do you mean? .... I get it, or I don't get!.... Harmony or Disharmony!.... Confusion? WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER! or ARE WE? High in its head, Mankind is being seriously challenged! Are we on the cusp of extinction, taking multiple species with us, or is there still potential to re-interpret and, with a renewed understanding, at long last fit in to re-establish the equilibrium of life on EARTH? Bringing me to tears every time I watch it, the below amazing footage speaks for itself! Want to start a conversation? [ NOTE: I am having annoying dislikes with the 'modern', lack of paragraphs (Google/ re-adjusted) format of the Blog looks. I can not apologize for it: It is what it is! To activate the URL/ Link below, I suggest 'capture' the link, and drag-drop it in to your browser.] https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wL--zc1KIxk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment