Tuesday 19 November 2013

58. Time to Revolutionize?


VIEWS @ 4721

With a surge in Blog readership these last few days has come a disconcerting quiet in response to my enquiries regarding transcript materials of certain sessions I am needing for usage in my appeal documentation. 

I consider myself a conscientious, honest and caring, more or less average citizen. Although we all suffer from a certain amount of hypocrisy, I try my very best to keep mine at a minimum. I long ago decided to retain a certain amount of naivety. Rather than thinking negatively and live by mistrust, I keep a healthy amount of positivism on hand. 

My efforts, both expressed here and with the logistics of my legal cause, are not about 'having something to do, because there's nothing else left to occupy me.' (This was someone's hint not too long ago: "You've got too much free time on your hands.") Let me tell you, this project has been a 5 year long exhausting NIGHTMARE! 

The only factors that keep me at it is a certain determination to establish whether the system is indeed broken beyond repair, or, if indeed, with effort and insistence, some good can be achieved by questioning what has been allowed during these procedures.  

Is it time to take the rhetoric of inflated promises out of our PR texts?
Is it time to simplify and shoot straight? 
Is it time for truth and honesty - to return? 
Is it time to hold a signatory party to his contract?
Is it time to stop wasting time? 
Is it time to revolutionize?

Thinking back to where it all went awry; an older man believing a younger businessman's promises. To realize that a signed contract, with clearly set out dates and intentions, has come to mean NOTHING! That the rhetoric of language, when related to the actual reality of product presentation, was only so much hot air! 

Things could have been so much simpler; so much more direct; so much more satisfying, so much more successful - for everyone. Well, of course, some have, and are benefitting from all this...   

I now likely await some possible indication of a technicality hitch from above, carrying its big stick or squashing boot, OR, low and behold, could it perchance be a glimmer of good news that could herald a switch in tidings, and bring some sanity to these proceedings?  

Time will tell, and HEY! This too will pass. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment