Thursday 23 October 2014

137. MORE THAN JUST COMING APART AT THE SEAMS!

VIEWS@10,003

Ebola, ISIS, Global Warming, random killings in the Mid East (tens of thousands innocent dead; millions displaced; mayhem reigns supreme).
Random killings in Ottawa (2 dead) > "We need to protect our rights and liberties in a democracy"(PM Stephen Harper).
Then, of course, there are the burgers without antibiotics, or the $99.99.99 specials that are limited while supplies last - our assistants are standing by...!

The rhetoric of hypocrisy is running rampant and is now rooted at our very core. NOTHING means ANYTHING anymore. We are living a fool-proof LIE! And this hype of make-belief is boiling over. It's only the beginning folks. We ain't seen nothing YET Human volcanoes are bursting across the globe. So batten down the hatches, since there will soon be a hurricane in YOUR neighbourhood. Move over baby. Get ready.

As per the above VIEW tally we are now @ the 10, 000 count. Does it mean anything? Is it accurate? Does it even matter? Since I have received only a few responses,* the count may be pure fallacy. But if it IS erroneous, the count at least renders me that 'semblance of relevance.'

As mentioned before, justice is not natural. It does not exist in Nature. Mind you, research with  Monkeys is showing where an unfair handout for the same achievement is met with anger! So, a characteristic in primates may have established the demand for a certain innate fairness.
This may have ultimately led our Human efforts towards the concept of 'civilization.'

All I will say is, we have precious little time left to stop our hypocritical shenanigans and put our beliefs to practice. Be honest for a change. For now, I'm committed to venture on to best interpret my argument for December 3.

I wonder who the appointed judge will be? Does a Judge, each time she/he enters the Court Room swear an oath to his/her Office? "I am one of the Pillars of my society, a society called 'Democracy.' I will be fair; I will be impartial: I will be just; I will be ....HMMM? But I am human too; didn't sleep that well last night. I note, another SRL wannabe informant flew all the way from the BC Wet-coast  HMMM... looking for 'justice'...HMMM...Let's have another look at those Rules, of Civil Procedure!

* The few I did receive were MUCH appreciated; I gained good information from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment