Tuesday 19 May 2015

193. Life Out of Bed!

VIEWS@12,737

Away from my woods, I Just returned from visiting a metropolis. A metropolis in which my offspring lives. Job-related, it offers a clearer format to interpret the total experience called 'life.'

To get out of bed, know what to do and where to go, is defining. It becomes the umbrella you have come to understand and accept. If not, the hyenas will self-deservedly get you.

My own lot is similarly sealed. But somehow I managed to live it, as interpreted by others, by not adhering to certain set and given rules and realities.

Based on my early roots, afar in a distant former colony, I too meandered towards discovering my identity. But unlike others who sojourn in to being motivated to perform indescribable acts, I continue to question our species in a more gentle fashion. My character is wont to question and lash out through rhetoric. Is it more accepting; in any way more effective? So far, it does not seem so.

Each to our own, it is ultimately a basic choice for seeking expression of self in an over-crowded world. Go and do where they will feed you. All is a day to day existence. In essence nothing has changed. Board the inflatable of maybe, to drown bobbing towards the ocean of hope.

Purpose is in the eye of the beholder. Face it. Nobody needs you. All action is self-driven. Survive or die. All lies in the pretence of purpose. Life is fickle; life is cheap.

And yet, those of us who managed to hang in by segueing to conquer those basics of survival, through leisure time, may have acquired an appreciation for conscience - that urge to improve upon the general lot of the lesser.

Although this ethic may have a Christian foundation, "do not do on to others"... "Love thy neighbour as you would" etc. ...
Reality proves that energies towards achieving the more noble, with age, lessen.

As I descended from my dreaming loft this morning, upon having my 2 cups of Organic while catching up on email connectives, I came to the conclusion to narrow my varying objectives.
It will become a one on one now.

Is our democracy really run by self-serving, indulgent yes men? Where are those pillars of society hiding? Are there even any? Is reality in truth a farce of being? Is real life become an accepted circus?

Before I descend in to my final sack down under, I insist on finding that answer.
For now it is Justice 101.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment