Tuesday 26 May 2015

194. My new Reality

VIEWS@12854

This past week is guiding me towards a new reality, a need to turn the page.
Cognitive of you the readers who read, yet do not connect, I feel ultimately alone in the presence of strangers. And although, as voyeurs, you are entitled to your anonymity, and to some extent with your ongoing 'views' fulfill a need to carry on, I am comprehending a certain sense of futility of efforts.

So together with my realization that life is finite, I am finding myself of late re-assessing my priorities. My age and the awareness that younger generations are in charge now, is leading me to re-consider.

Yes! I will take my legal issues up with those in charge of these affairs. I am sufficiently curious to await their responses. Will they, within their powers, find quick ways to dispense with me? Will they skirt the issues I present them with? Are they in their inimitable way mere agents of opportunity, placed in their positions based on their abilities to perpetuate the rhetoric of political pretence?
This I am sufficiently intrigued to encounter and experience.

I will be gentle in my attack. Should they be interested, I will offer my services to help bring about what is conscionable and correct. But if they decide to cut me down like any other pesky fodder, I will likely come to my senses with the belief that life in their fast lane is a complete farce. That the running core of mankind is evil, and that evil has become the acceptable norm of our kind.

Should that happen, I will grin and bare my losses, and with acceptance, I will fight no more. I shall withdraw into my cocoon, my envelope of self-worth, and seek fulfillment by enjoying the simpler life that still struggles around me with its evolutionary sense of equilibrium.
Hey, I do live as near to heaven as anyone could wish. Why complain?

Maybe at 76 it's time to put this bogeyman to bed.
It's your turn now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment