Thursday 1 October 2015

208. The New Oppressive SANITY! an OMINOUS WORLD

 VIEWS@13970 

Get used to it folks, our publicly-owned, provincial Hydro supplier is gonna get us, regardless!
Do as we say, or your OUT! Oh to be dependant!

My 'Legacy' Meter has never been 'obstructed.' It is some 14 years old, and I am now advised the meter is "expired" and requires to be "exchanged > for 'another' legacy meter."
How do you like the taste of them words eh?

If not allowed "your service may be subject to disconnection."

My take is Kaiser Harper, though not directly in charge of this particular bureaucracy (and I am beginning to get the chills he will be back > GOD forbid), all is not unlike our Vladimir Puton.

We are indeed beyond Nation states now. Some, whatever, 100 + big conglomerates, run by psychopaths are in control of our everyday lives. Multi-million dollar CEO's (previously the odd King, or Queen) are now running the proverbial human Circus comprised of billions.

We, its supplying plebeians, better own up, or take the consequences.
Not quite yet like the Syrian refugees (next post), if Harper gets back in, I predict a public uprising within the next 2 years! And it will get UGLY.

NOTE to my Government (in case I am on their Radar):
Though I may be viewed as an Activist (merely seeking some semblance of sanity), I have NEVER owned a gun, nor EVER will express my anger and disgust in any VIOLENT manner, nor direct anyone else to act on my behalf.
(Hope this suffices, should I ever, at 76 now, be unduly removed from my premises)
I won't at this stage be surprised at anything!

Should Harper stay, it will indeed be a sad reality, proving that FEAR, the status quo, and  hordes of potential voters who didn't vote, out-number the sane and caring.

SO > PLEASE get out and VOTE!
(If UR a Canuck that is)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment