Thursday 22 October 2015

211. Playing PING <> PONG with the 'JUSTICE' system.

VIEWS@14222 



Or is it Russian Roulette? *
"Russian roulette is a lethal game of chance in which a player places a singleround in a revolver, spins the cylinder, places the muzzle against their head, and pulls the trigger. "Russian" refers to the supposed country of origin, and roulette to the element of risk-taking and the spinning of the revolver's cylinder being reminiscent of spinning a roulette wheel." (Thank you Wikipedia)

There is a hugely annoying reality I am facing of late with the tech allowances of this blog. I am no longer able to drag/drop, or cut/ paste internal docs I want to post. They show up initially, but upload after "view blog" as a (?) i. 'Question mark.' This is a pain in the everywhere, since it takes legitimacy away, should I venture retype it as 'proof.'  I have tried to send "FEEDBACK" > to no avail. 

SO, that said, Notwithstanding, Under The Circumstances, Jurisdictionally speaking  etc.etc.,
NOT to waste my whole $#@?!! life on these matters, but I HAVE to see this through...
I may have to switch to another Blog format, since unless I can fix this issue, this will become just too cumbersome. Just wonder if it's me, or my Mac?????

To say: 

1) I sent my Application (as shown on blog #210) several weeks ago, as allowed by Government literature in their online 'GUIDE BOOK,' by Express, Registered Post. My Introductory letter (which I wanted to post here) asked VERY specifically, as indicated elsewhere (whoops; surprise...!! it worked...) as you can note Credit Card acceptance at the bottom:    

Service
Fee Amount
e-Search - Provincial and Supreme Court civil

Search database for existing files
Free
View file details
$6
Print summary report of file details
$6
*View and print electronic documents - per file
$6
*Purchase documents online - each document
$10

e-Search - Provincial Court criminal and traffic

Search database for existing files
Free
View file details
Free

Daily court lists (all courthouses)
Free

Monthly statement request
$6

e-Filing (in addition to any statutory filing fees)
$7
The accepted methods of payment are by credit card (VISA, Visa Debit, MasterCard or AMEX) or BC Online.

After stating  the obvious: "Here are my 3 copies of the Application I would like to Register," I added, 

"Should any additional information be required, or costs be applicable, please do not hesitate to telephone or email me at the below indicated connectives."
Email:xxxxxxxxx
Can Pay Online with either Master Card or PayPal. 

Nevertheless, all docs were returned with a handwritten sentence:
"Fee must be paid in full when filing. The courts do not accept credit." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I then sent the Web-Master of the Court's website a question as to how to go about Paying, when using the GuideBook's allowances to File by Registered Mail.(and YES! It showed up in read)
--------------------------------------------------------------------- --

Your message was sent.
Thank you for your email. This is an auto response to remind you that the email address is solely for the purpose of collecting comments on the content of the Superior Courts website. If you have a comment on our website content, someone will respond to your message shortly. The web Coordinator cannot answer procedural or legal questions or questions unrelated to the website. If you have a question regarding an ongoing court matter, it is best to call the registry in which the matter has been filed. For a list of registry contact information refer Court Location & Contacts page.

There it sits TODAY! Two weeks older, and no wiser! Just a cog in a never ending wheel...:(>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment