Friday 23 October 2015

212. 2nd attempt at filing Application

VIEWS@14235

Today, October 23, 2015, I resent  the 3 copies of my application, again by registered post to the Victoria Court Registry.

This time with an $80.00 Money Order @ $7, + $12.00 Registered Mail costs.
OK > great! Cheaper then driving there... Hopefully, another technical hurdle overcome.
So, I guess I mistook the earlier online allowances by email.

Instructions for paying fees are indicated in the Rules and Forms:
Fees Payable to the Crown. 
(Unless otherwise provided by Statute)

However, that is NOT the text you use to indicate the designated receiver on your Money Order; Payable to: 'THE CROWN!"


We aren't paying Queen Elizabeth, although her vast Empire no doubt continues to receive collected monies from all its ongoing territories (remember I spoke of living in a police/feudal system?)

NO! You enter: MINISTER OF FINANCE  (not BC, not Canada, just that!) It's like making out a cheque to: THE GUY/GAL WHO COLLECTS OUR MONEY, or, THE ONE THAT DIGS HOLES.

So, we will see where this gets me now. Will it work? Will they send me a date stamped, registered copy? Will we get to the next stage, where I can actually serve the Minister > of Justice?  This time with the indication we are in BC?

All is up for grabs,,,,,

And once again, as always, time will tell.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment