Saturday 16 July 2016

253. When the Impossible is Necessary!

VIEWS@16327


The Title phrase is brilliant! It is NOT mine! Reflecting on my efforts with the legal system, I now feel I have a better response to a family member asking me if I had heard of the name Don Quixote? Suggesting I am the romantic fool, tilting at windmills while pursuing the Impossible Dream.

And 'YES' our world is much more cruel, than it is just. We have discussed 'Justice' is rare and most often 'purchased.' Still there are those like myself who are driven to question hatred, in-equality, and injustice. If it ain't there, why not just state and show it, like the Dictators rule.

Why keep pretending? THAT's what's going on in the world now. The masses are breaking down. They finally want to stop pretending by rallying to face the TRUTH! IN-justice is REAL! Hatred and discrimination is REAL! APARTHEID is REAL! Mankind is NOT above other creatures.
Lions and Zebras only co-exist, until the lions feel hunger! Then the Zebra becomes alert, packs, and runs.

Coexistence works so long there is plenty - for everyone; NOT when few usurp power and leave the spoils for the majority to fight over.

So, YES,  I am now Appealing. I wasn't fully certain. It always takes me some time to ruminate on whether to quit or proceed. Ultimately I realized I have ONE more opportunity, one more proceeding, and by appealing I will have the luxury of doing this in front of THREE Judges.  So rather than throwing in the towel, I am throwing down the gauntlet.

With the requirement for proper filing, which itself is a trip, I have come to recognize that Registries and their Staff are nice and considerate folk. However their jobs are not being threatened by my actions; it is the lawyers and Judges who are feeling we, as self-reprisenting litigants are poking our noses in their private, legal world.  We are the ones that are asking questions? Why is a judge allowed to err and dismiss your case, when you know you have a legitimate case?

And since a Judge can willy/nilly do as they please, immune from reproach, by being beyond reproach, are they then beyond the law ?  Is NO_ONE responsible? Surely this is not democratic?This is not fair? This is not JUST? This is not JUSTICE according to the Rules?

SOME-body must be held responsible? If not, NOTHING is making sense and all is a farce!

So I am holding the Ministry of Justice/ AG office responsible, since they ultimately hire, pay and  oversee the Judges' actions and behaviour.
Whatever they allow to pass as 'JUSTICE' is the reflection of our democratic legal system!

So, to inform you, I have to date NO issues with Administration; they have been fully helpful and particular to help me get my docs, if not RIGHT, at least administratively correct and acceptable.

I thank them all for that, and as such need to voice: "My Access to Justice" has been just fine!  
(although I would personally rephrase it and state: "My access to the Legal Administration has been just fine!)

On July 22, in Vancouver, I will be setting down a September Court date for the Appeal. (This is when Defence Counsel has indicated to me he will be available.)

I shall keep you informed of matters  as they develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment