Wednesday 27 July 2016

254. Sometimes the Impossible is Necessary (2)

VIEWS@16433

The board posted docket Case # 6 stated my purpose as:
'seeking permission to extend the date for filing an appeal. '

Having served the AG/ Ministry of Justice my Motion/ Notice of Appeal, and Affidavit and having received acknowledgement of service of same, as well as Mr. Van Camp's court available dates for a September Appeal date, I had anticipated to set a firm date for September 09, 2016.

I was looking forward to a three justice panel!  WELL.......It looks like it is not to be. 

So, based on my last Friday's Vancouver July 22, In-Chambers, Court attendance, with Justice Madame Garson presiding and AG Counsel Mr.Johnny Van Camp attending by telephone, ensuring Justice Garson got the AG's position LOUD and CLEAR.  Collusion is blatantly apparent in every step.

As I have already indicated:
 I NEVER received ANY FACT BASED 'WRITTEN REASONS FOR JUDGMENT!'

Why not? Because my facts would prove that I am right and they are WRONG! 

With some 5 other cases ahead of me, my claim was again left for last with no one else, but two clerks and myself in the courtroom. Once I had been identified, Mr. Van Camp was brought in by telephone. (I should have known)  At some point Defence Counsel Van Camp states:  "He has no claim, My Lady!"

Justice Garson decided to withhold her Judgment, and will check Justice Gaul's/ Mr. Van Camp/ Ministry of Justice ordered 'Reasons for dismissal.'

Whatever is occurring here, it is a well-oiled SET UP!
All is directed to show to be a costly WASTE OF TIME.
IT IS AS IF THEY ARE SETTING OUT TO PROVE THAT ALL OF MY EFFORTS ARE INDEED AN ABUSE OF COURT TIME! 

THE  SCENARIO  IS SINISTER, AND MORE THAN A LITTLE SCARING - TO SAY THE LEAST!  It makes me shiver! The lot have clearly sold their consciences.

REMEMBER NOW! THESE ARE OUR MOST NOBLE, HONOURABLE, IMPARTIAL, WELL-EDUCATED CITIZENS, DRAWING THEIR HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR PAY-CHECKS EACH YEAR!

THINK OF IT? These are the very finest, most noble citizens a Democracy can produce!

No wonder THE WORLD is in turmoil!

The Lords and My Ladies of JUSTICE (Hah!) are cutting this Self-Representing Litigant off at the Pass! He shall be stopped at any price! 

So it is time to step this effort up, and in to a higher gear! 
I have come full-circle with these local plebeians. 

- MAKING A HYPOCRISY OF  OUR  DEMOCRACY. 
SHAME ON THE LOT OF THEM. 
THEY ARE A FARCE IN OUR SOCIETY!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment