Saturday 30 July 2016

255. When the Impossible is Necessary: 3

VIEWS@16538 

Not knowing when I would be hearing my 'Judgment' from Justice Garson, who withheld it with intentions to check with the file and Justice Gauls dismissal, having had a number of email exchanges with the Assistant AG, Mr. Sandstrom, I sent him the following email on July 27th: 

ATTENTION KURT J.W.SANDSTROM

FOR THE RECORD: 

February 12, 2016, Victoria Court: J. Van Camp, representing the AG, to Justice Gaul: 

[Page 23/Line 41]: Counsel Van Camp: “So the…the facts aren’t really in dispute….” 
…….
[P.24/Line 10] Counsel “ So he’s bringing a claim because a judge got something wrong ….[..]
[L.13] Court J.Gaul: "The judge got something wrong as---are you acknowledging they got it wrong?” 
Counsel: “That’s what he —  no not at all.”
Court: 'So allegedly got it wrong?'
Counsel: "Well, that’s what he’s alleging. That’s correct.” 
Court: “Okay.”

Mr. Sandstrom:

In anticipation of receiving your Ministry’s Justice Garson judgment decision to my September 09, 2016 appeal date filing efforts at my Vancouver Appeal Court appearance on July 22 -  

this email communication is to establish my present status and perspective of the claim against your Ministry. 

1) I initially filed my claim against your Ministry of Justice on November 03, 2015, in Victoria for a November 17 hearing;
-  I DID NOT SERVE YOUR OFFICE!  (you were aware of it and used its materials as if served.)  

2) Registry allowed, and I managed to postpone same, on the basis I had NOT served your office. 

Although at times they may be UN-informed about your upper administrative motives, they 
otherwise appear conscientious and particular about the process of proper filing.  

3) I then correctly set a new date for February 12/ 2016. I served your office with a Notice of Application, and a February 4 (Courtenay Registry) witnessed Affidavit. These docs were Xpress post delivered to your offices on February 05, 2016 

4) On February 05, I received first email contact from your counsel J. Van Camp. It included a Requisition to the Registrar with the effort to shut me down before the Trial date on the 12th.  

6) The Registrar did not oblige and the Feb 12th Hearing occurred

7) Prior to leaving my Hornby home on the 11th, I had a telephone call from your Registry asking if I perchance knew who would be representing your office the next day?    

8) Counsel Van Camp served me your party’s APPLICATION RESPONSE in front of the Court room on the 12th.  

9) The Hearing/ Trial/ In Chambers Application session was repetitive, with confusion about dates, filing, serving, differing documents erroneously attributed to myself. There was much talk about yet unused dismissal tactics. 

10) Why did your office and Counsel use unserved documents from the November 04, 2015, filing? Although never referred to, Justice Gaul had the correct files.  

11) Ordered by your office, both your employee Counsel and Justice summarily dismissed my claim with no references to any Plaintiff’s detailed facts. In any other court environment such a scenario would be considered collusion and not allowed. 

12) It was made clear however, and the transcript will verify this, Counsel Van Camp was to write up the details of the dismissal and deliver same for Justice Gaul’s approval, prior to serving myself.  I have learned  these to be the detailed “Written Reasons for Judgment.” 

13) Awaiting same, in order that I might interpret my appeal, I received a June 14th Counsel request for payment with the self-same oral REASONS FOR JUDGMENT dated February 12th.  


14) You are aware and likely in control of these procedures. 

15) It is more than apparent to me your Ministry has no intentions of administering proper process based on my presented facts and a Canadian citizen allowable due process. It appears to me you are intent on eliminating this litigant's efforts at any costs.  

16) Should I not imminently hear from your office, and be given valid, legally acceptable, reasons for having stifled my Victoria Trial and appeal, I shall venture to take these issues beyond the province. 

Sincerely,
evert-jan steen

============================================================================

I was contacted by telephone yesterday, July 29th, by the Vancouver Registry. I was informed my 'Judgment' would be available on August 03, 2016. If I wanted an email version sent me, I could send them a forwarding email address. 

I much appreciated the call, and thanked the caller. Although it was made clear at the end of the court session on the 22nd what my Self-Reprenting email address was, I suppose protocol with its automatic reply required my asking for the transaction thusly. 

I have now also sent above letter to Madame Suzanne Anton (AG for BC) and Madame Christy Clark (Premier of BC)   For what it is worth, the very top echelon is now aware that unless I am allowed an Appeal, I will go beyond the province. 

August 03, is this coming Wednesday! 

I shall see what I shall see.....and It will be what it will be....













No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment