Thursday 24 November 2016

268. Thanksgiving for Causes and Causes > Everywhere....

VIEWS@17, 221

Yet not a drop to drink! ...

Life = Energy and Death = Inertia!  So what ye gonna do?

Even at my age, I continue to be interested and motivated. Life is short, and soon enough, I too will be reduced to bones and fodder for the creepy crawlies. Still, while homo sapiens, erect and curious, I am intrigued by the creepy crawlies running things above the nether soil, as I manage to direct my path as well as I see fit. Fortunate I am indeed - in this FREE, but nevertheless manipulated world!

Reflecting on these past years, I now have proof our Legal System is run by well-paid, legalese infected, wayward souls. We all got to create a living... At the same time I keep a daily conduit open to recalcitrant, well-meaning folk who render themselves by expressing their woes in various cloaks of causes, while constantly seeking our most needed financial contributions. And for a good long stretch, I diligently signed their daily petitions, and 'GAVE' some along the way!

But now, more learned (wiser?) I come to realize -

ALL EFFORTS ARE FOR NAUGHT!  We are jerking off at our core, without fully realizing the greater picture that other dimensional forces are running our actualities.

SO! As I am going through these adjustive changes I am in the throws of ridding myself of all my daily inputs of ongoing valiant causes. I am stopping myself from signing any further petitions to save the Orang-Utan (Man of the Jungle); I will no longer sign on to stop the conglomerate chemical pesticide companies from killing our precious bees, or struggle to realize our turn-coat Prime Minister is signing up with China to deliver our oil to them in vulnerable tankers from the west-coast!

I am done with our cumulative piddling efforts that gain absolutely no results. As my former wife expressed so brilliantly! IT IS WHAT IT IS!

Never believing it before, it is now taking me to sojourn in a different direction.

Below an example of - de-scribing to a cause....


========================================================================
E-Alerts
Unsubscribe Successful
You have been removed from E-Alerts.
  
If you have a moment, please let us know why you unsubscribed:
            I no longer want to receive these emails

            I never signed up for this mailing list

            The emails are inappropriate

            The emails are spam and should be reported

           X  Other (fill in reason below)




"Although I strongly believe in the many causes I subscribe to, I have come to realize that our purported Democracy is, in fact, a proven hoax! Unless and until we manage to reinterpret what lies at the root of the problem, in my view  - a corrupt legal system - any and all efforts towards positive change will fall on deaf ears!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment