Wednesday 18 January 2017

270. 'WE' are soon 2B a Single Global Brain; then What?

VIEWS@17613

I recently asked for Google help to explain the validity of views and viewer identity to this Blog, or any posting for that matter.  I have yet to receive a telling, acceptable response. At the backend of this blog 'account', a Map shows Views from Russia, every few weeks. Are these facts, as I see them, correct? How do I trust these stats? Who are the 'viewers,' from Canada, the United Sates, a speck of Europe, and RUSSIA!.

Where are the mounting numbers come from? 17 thousand 600 +views? At 'ZERO' followers, are these mere mechanical 'bots' making-me-believe human individuals are actually reading my views?

With ZERO followers, WHO, or WHAT is adding to these numbers? Never a Tweet or response from a live one! Nothing like: 'Hey, good on ye Jan.... Keep up the diatribe.... We're in on it...Liking your rhetoric. Now we don't have to complain, you are doing it for us. We feel better already. Thumbs up!'

Like the Selfie, am I expressing myself on some black-hole vortex? Am I being subtly manipulated to think my time and input expression is in fact READ by INDIVIDUALS?

But instead, could it be a manipulation that has become the ultimate art of a greater online deception?

Are the likes of Google and Facebook to become, if not already so, the new bible of reality? Is the Tweet of a quacking monosyllabic Donald Trump to become the essence and reality of our new existence?

Is Mankind THAT MUCH IN A QUANDARY it now requires a questionable, unethical billionaire's business man president, to reign over the free world?

These are strange times for mankind indeed.

There is a NEW REALITY at play. Are we all cast - quasi Hollywood style -  as the STAR in our own SELFIE movie?

Are we, unbeknown to ourselves, merely masturbating, in an attempt to feel a sense of belonging?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment