Wednesday 5 June 2013

4) A CALL TO ARMS IN THE WAR OF ATTRITION!

We know much of the system is corrupt. Spreading like cancer unabashed, the common man is well-advised not to challenge those who steer the ship. Rules are broken by those who dare; being 'right' is no longer the issue. Face it; get used to it; that's just the way it is.

So then why do I bother? Because foolhardy, my conscience for justice drives me - still. I have just realized that my 'Lack of Jurisdiction' is the bane of my down fall. Without the required 'tools' you can NOT positively effect due process. I live in BC; the 'action' is in Ottawa!

Unless I can muster a clarion call to those who bridge the gap of jurisdiction; Unless I can intrigue individuals in control of the media to interrogate the facts and thresh the wheat from the chaff; Unless I can force those appointed to play by the rules, I am dead in the water. And I am in the process of drowning. The constant water torture has got to me.

At a cross-roads, I have only one last card to play; a judicial inquiry. But as we know, letting the law interrogate itself, is like taking food from a lion. Accountability is self-serving. The only possibility to bring the ship around is to find support amongst the media.

So, while I prepare my materials for service, I invite you to contact me. Check out my cause and see if it is worth your attention; decide if the public you serve, my fellow Canadians, will be concerned by the shenanigans I can serve up. It would be laughable, if it were not this serious. Can democracy still rule?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment