Tuesday 11 June 2013

8. MISS 'X' AND ME.


FOR THE RECORD

(see Blog: http://www.about-justice.blogspot.com)

Dear Miss. 'X':

In my communicative attempts to sway your Superior Court under its present auspices of Case Management to adhere to the Rules of Civil Procedure, I am left no choice but to inform your office: I am NOT able to comply with the Master's orders to answer the, to me, completely case irrelevant questions in its continued time-stretching efforts to prolong Undertakings. According to the Rules, the case is beyond ready for Trial. The court, with its present 'Motion', as I determine it, is holding up due process in a costly, irregular, and case irrelevant abeyance. 

As a Canadian Citizen I proceed, best I can, with the tools available to me. This has included  all the latest online Legal information.
I am of the strongest of opinions that my case was mishandled throughout its duration by a number of officials. Rules and regulations, best I can interpret them,  leave me a very narrow window of communicative opportunity. This connect is one! Although I appreciate your continued references to advise me to seek Counsel as well as admonish me for contacting your office, in my capacities as a Jurisdictional wayward Citizen I have no other means to an immediate connective with the powers at large. 

I will NOT be filing an appeal; the opportunity to do so has made me realize bureaucracy, at some stage, becomes futile rhetoric. This is that time.

Superior Court Case #10-49776 unfolds.

Thank you, E.Jan Steen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment