Monday 10 June 2013

6. DAMNED IF YOU DO; DAMNED IF YOU DON'T.

Just came back from a walk. Informed by Case Management's Miss 'X' that I'm not allowed to email the office (Rule 1.09). Get legal advice... (I know; been there; done that) As such the No. 5 Post's info will be annihilated from their office. As if it never happened. Ladida. Next...

What's interesting about Rules is that sometimes you use them; other times not! That's the RULE!
"OH, Hi, it's YOU! Well in that case, go right ahead."  So here's the rub!

Lawyers contact Case Management ALL THE TIME! "Hi Miss 'X'; how's it going?" Case N0. such and suches Mediation session was a mere 'Pro-Forma' affair. Just letten je know... Have a nice day!"
The fact the client was only informed some 2 days prior of this 'little fact' means squat all.

But me? Self-Representing - again, I AM MY OWN COUNSEL! But NOPE! Rule 1.09's active, and herewith applied. You can appeal if you don't like the Master's order...
Nah, more hogwash; I got the gist now, loud and clear.

Knowing all about that, and sitting here letting my life pass by me, knowing that all is a fruitless game of chess - and I'm WAY behind. I'm going to let it play out; just as they planned it. They wear you down they do, and some a them are good at it. Some are even Masters in their field! It's sickening.

So I have enough energy in me to file a Judicial review. But just a review ain't gonna hit the bar either, I reckon. We gotta protect our kind! So I will start Blogging more and contacting 'folks.' See what happens.

Anon; this too will pass.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment