Thursday 17 October 2013

46. Dear Readers @ 3044 Page Views to date

I had my first 'comment' yesterday! YEAH! Though it took a while - I knew 'you' were there; so "thank you," I feel less lonely already; it doesn't take much to feel better, even if the statement is negative, but well-intended. So, let me go there for a moment - to communication, sharing, acceptation, or critique and rejection.

Communication - what is it? Sharing - what is it? Privacy, what is it? Physical privacy is a must with me. I feel 100% complete when I am with nature. Clearly defined, I am 'one' with my surroundings; I understand and accept its ways. Being alone with nature allows my objectivity to bear the storms of human lunacy.

DON'T visit me - please! DON'T think of me - PLEASE! It creates unnecessary energy/ friction. My locals are well-trained that way. Only a very few can enter my physical private realm unscathed. I need no additional negatives! But 'online,' (this blog) I can carry my cerebral battle, as it relates to the machination we indulge in as partakers of a larger society. We can 'share' thoughts, and principles - at arms length, without invasion. Delete, and it is gone (not:); but 'Hey!' Good enuff, already! I canceled my Facebook when somehow a silly-me Burning Man get up, which my daughter ordered me to wear, showed up on my website... What? Who did That? No thanks, out-a-there!

Last thought Blog relative: I am appealing, but it's possible a date deadline logistic may screw me up.
Hope not...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment