Thursday 5 May 2016

241. Species on the Brink of EXTINCTION - The END is Nigh?

VIEWS@15773

Although those of you 'curioso' (anonymously appreciated), are showing fair numbers in viewer readership, I am realizing I am primarily reflecting on my own thoughts and experiences;
and, as such, I mostly feel l am talking to myself!

So, with little or no input from anyone, I will discontinue these efforts. in the near future

After some 15000 views/readings, these are the stats!
So, not doing this to jerk off, by seeming self-involved, I have decided I am/was WRONG to think others were of a similar view, and, if so, would have SAID SO!

Guess, CANADIANS - whoever you are...  - decided  this was not the case, at least within my expressions.

As such, it has been a very LONELY place to express my views on.
Still, I hugely 'THANK'  Google, for my Blogger allowances by letting me speak my 'Democratic' mind! FREELY!  
=====================================================================

Still, based on my legal procedures, and where I am "logistically functioning"  from a Canadian Legal perspective :

I continue to await my LEGAL RESPONSE, in what is called :
'The Written Reasons for Judgment.!' (to my February 12th/ 2016 Summary Trial./ where I am holding the BC. Ministry of Justice / Attorney General of the Province, responsible for their  Judge's wrong/erroneous, rule decision.

(Ie. The ENTITY/Judge, had to identify, according to the rules as written and purportedly practiced), which one applies  > UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES..). 

Since from my perspective, "they haven't a leg to stand on", I continue to not hear a PEEP from them!
At May12th it will be THREE MONTHS TO THE DAY!
 is soon some THREE MONTHS HENCE!(

As such, it is MY take, they have no 'REASONABLE LEGAL LEG' to stand on!
=================================++++++++++

"Are YOU, British Columbia, Canada,  'Jennie', not called 'Jane' in  ONTARIO?"
"YES!"  Ontario Jane states. I am, she!
WELL, UR WRONG! staes our JUSTICE System! U KNOW not who U are ?

 To REITERATE our Legal System a farce, it is  CORRUPT!  

Ironically, we, in Canada, considered to be "one of the finer democracies in the world."
Take it from ME! It is a COMPLETE FARCE! A farce, stuck in our pretentious 'human HEADS!!

As a species, we are a runaway species ... all in the head... we are fucked !
And, as of now, on the brink of EXTINCTION! (in my view)

I come to you as a 77 year old Colonist. Not the smartest, not most stupid!
So although I will be putting this space to BED!

I am very seriously involved in a WEBSITE concept!
It's name is:

GO-Cascadia.com!

I have been at the concept for some 9 years now!
Join me on my sojourn if you care....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment