Monday 2 December 2013

66. Good News from Attorney General's Office

Views @ 5275

The apparent reason for lack of communication, about status of Transcripts ordered, seems to be based on MY miss-understanding of payment for same! Looks like transcripts are ready for delivery, but need to be paid for!
WHY then have I NO EMAIL FROM EITHER TRANSCRIBER, INDICATING their transcript is ready for delivery, pending payment , with AN INVOICE OF A SET AMOUNT OF MONEY OWED THEM!

This, I'm told can be achieved by paying 'CASH'. (But I'm on an Island in a faraway distant land of Honalee! Guess THAT won't happen...) OR by Money order, or certified cheque!
I have indicated, and the court has used my CREDIT CARD! But I guess a Credit Card's no good for paying for transcripts!?

So, in my response, I have asked for each Transcriber to email me the amount owing, and how they will verify what I will be receiving is in deed what I asked, and paid for. 

This too will pass (But, at least this response is showing communication has opened again)    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment