Sunday 15 December 2013

70. FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE ?

VIEWS @ 5597

With all that is occurring politically at the very echelon of our government; with the desire to receive more feedback in these efforts; with the cold shoulders from prospective legal counsel, I realize no one likes to associate with a potential futile effort.

Still, going deeper in debt, I keep grinding away at the remaining straws available to me. When last month all efforts to obtain the 2 transcripts ordered came to a grinding halt (it's still a puzzle to me); when I discovered the $181.00 filing fee had not been deducted from my Credit Card; when I realize the enormous costs I keep incurring: The December 06, 2012, Motion transcript costing some $600, up front before I get to actually obtain it. The September 20, 2013, transcriber requiring a money order down payment of $200. before even starting the transcription.

All this, while time gnaws away at my mindset, like a water-torture test. If this is 'due process,' it is  telling me that my efforts have nothing to do with justice. All is about attrition. My Claim was never an issue! Waylaid by a Counterclaim, Defense Motions to dismiss, and the excruciating difficulties of logistics by my 'Lack of Jurisdiction,' over time, the system has brought me to my knees. I am now paying UP for the 'luxury' of obtaining some verbatim history, to be rendered me by entrepreneur transcribers working from home.

If I ever get to physically obtain them, thinking they will make a difference to my appeal, all I will ultimately have is the opinion rendered by a single appellant judge. She/He, not wanting to naysay their environment, will likely find some technicality and put it all to bed.

However, within these next months I shall have finished adding and completing my CanLii #10-49776 Case Law Study, and you the reader will at least be able to deduce the facts, and know what it is I am fighting for.
Additionally, I intend to complete this Blog site by making a far more cohesive Contract available.

NOTE: Ironies abound. Someone just suggested that a site that cost some $44,000 in 2008, can now be had "With all the bells and whistles" for some $4,000. I keep saying: "Timing is everything."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment