Sunday 22 December 2013

73. the futility of effort and energy.

VIEWS @ 5894

Having gradually come to the realization that for a variety of reasons my efforts appear pointless, I just deleted my Case Study Blog. I am barking up a thick wall, and it may well be self-created. Sanity lies in the eye of the beholder.

Thinking this 'Google Blog' means of democratic expression would strive towards a certain sanity of communication and a healthy exchange of sharing experiences, time is proving that isn't the case.

Instead, the general consensus is, of the few who did bother to comment (and I do appreciate your efforts), that I should get myself a good lawyer, since I'm not making a lot of sense. Neither indication is encouraging, since I can't afford good Counsel, nor would know where to find one; and if I am not  getting my points across, and actively sharing what I feel to be huge problems with the system, I should cease and desist my efforts.

So, with New Year's resolutions not far off, I will give it serious consideration.

This too will pass  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment