Wednesday 11 December 2013

68. WHO IS IN CHARGE OF PROCEDURE ?

VIEWS@5480
FOR THE RECORD
Dear Ms. "En Francais": 

You are indicated, online, to be the email-accessible, executive contact for the Ottawa, Ontario, Court House; the primary contact for the Ministry of the Attorney General.

I am a 74 year old, self-representing Canadian Citizen, living on a minimum pension in British Columbia. I am self-representing in a recently dismissed claim by a Master in your Ottawa Case-Management Department. 

On October 21, 2013, I filed an Appeal in the Ottawa Divisional Court. I exchanged documents (some 22 Pages) by FAX with Ms. "Aussi". I was given the Divisional Court file number: DC-13-1971. Additionally, in hand writing it stated: "I need you to send information of your credit card to process the fee for filing. Please do not correspond by email. You can mail all..." That ends the bottom of the page.

I herewith forward you my October 20, 2013, email to Miss 'Aussi'. Please NOTE, this date to be ONE DAY prior to being instructed NOT TO CORRESPOND BY EMAIL!
NOTESince the email was NOT returned, I deduce It was received as intended. Ms. 'Aussi' did NOT respond to same. However, my latest Visa Card statement does NOT show an Appeal filing deduction fee. 

Unless I am informed otherwise, It is an indication the APPEAL may not have been completed ? This would be an OMINOUS sign!

Below, I have highlighted my Credit Card info. If that did not suffice, does the Court expect Visa Card Details be sent by email? If NOT, why did Ms. 'Aussi' not inform me she was unwilling to get my credit card particulars from the Motion Desk? Since the bottom page text abruptly finishes, it might be Ms. 'Aussi' expected me to send my Credit Card details to her by Canada POST? I did NOT do that, assuming Ms.'Aussi' would receive my card particulars from the Motion Desk; I.E. MY CARD SPECS ARE ACCESSIBLE ON YOUR FILES! If NOT,
THIS IS AN OMINOUS SIGN!

As the primary contact for the Court Services I look forward to some constructive remedy to the above, should in fact my suspicions be correct. I have ordered 2 transcripts, and I am in touch with Ms Van 'X''s office as well as both transcribers. Each is being sent their required down payments by registered mail and money order. 
Having been informed the one transcript has been completed, as of December 09, 2013, it is MY understanding my deadline for 'Perfecting my Appeal' is now on or about February 03, 2014. 

I will much appreciate your response.
Jan Steen
PS: I am sorry to inform that my FAX allowance no longer functions.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
From: myself@gmail.com
Subject:  RE: Appeal Case #10-49776
Date: October 20, 2013 7:42:02 PM GMT-07:00
To:  enfrancais@ontario.ca

Hello Ms 'aussi':

You should receive my priority post envelope any moment now.
It contains the required :
1) Notice of  Appeal
2) Certificate of Evidence
3) Affidavit of Service.

* Re payment: I have my Credit Card Info with the Motion Desk.
Please inform me if you have access to it, or whether you need me to supply you with it.


I surmise I have complied and look forward to your follow up directions,
Jan Steen
________________________________________________________________________
* (Made RED + BOLD) + underlined
NOTE: Although on the 21st of October, Ms. 'Aussi' faxed this Appellant some 22 pages, telling me I was NOT allowed to email her office, is it possible I did not receive all of her instructions?
Whatever it is, I am getting a gnawing feeling there's some kink in the procedures. 
QUESTION: WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO EXCHANGE EMAIL INFORMATION? 
Do we continue to live by mail?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment