Friday 6 December 2013

67. ALARM BELLS RINGING?

VIEWS @ 5738

I am beginning to get the succinct feeling of going around in circles! It appears NO ONE IS really IN CHARGE. After a lengthy 'Quiet,' I am now getting mixed messages. I actually believe there's some-body pulling strings! But the gist of it is: I don't know WHAT is going ON! And it may well be the state THEY want me to be IN. 
i.e: Puzzle the old fart! Confuse him! Maybe he'll have a heart attack! Thank you; case closed!

Facts:
Dictated Government Rules and regulations stipulate defined timelines! As a citizen I have discovered, you can be quickly pounced upon if you FAIL to meet a deadline, or err, and get caught on a 'technicality.' 
Our GOVERNMENT, however, may trespass in an array of discrepancies. Since there is no individual attached, per se, it's just a 'system's' anomaly; SORRY! 

Today I received my Desjardins credit card statement. It did NOT show a $181 appeal filing fee. HMMM! On October 21, 2013, I filed my appeal! Ms Jean Salkeley of the Divisional court FAXED me the date stamped forms, which I filled out and returned.  Ms Salkeley asks: "I need you to send information of your Credit Card to process the fee for filing. Please do not correspond by email You can mail all..." (bottom end of page)
I supplied Ms Salkeley with the particulars of my Credit Card!
The sheet also states: "The divisional court file number is: DC-13-1971."

Ms Julie Bertrand is in "Court Services," focusing on "Clients." I contacted Ms Bertrand.
So, reader, look at Ms Bertrand's email below.  
_________________________________________________________________
On 2-Dec-13, at 1:42 PM, Bertrand, Julie (MAG) wrote:
Dear Mr. Steen:
Thank you for your email dated November 25, 2013 addressed to the Ministry of the Attorney General regarding the status of your request for two transcripts.
Court reporters may request a deposit prior to commencing work on transcripts and may require full payment prior to releasing completed transcripts.  I understand that the court reporters are waiting for a deposit and/or payment from you.  To make arrangements for payment please contact Erin Stumpf via e-mail at erin.stumpf@ontario.ca regarding the December 6th, 2012 Motion before Master Roger and Sue Treganowan atSusan.treganowan@ontario.ca regarding the September 20th, 2013 motion before Master MacLeod. Please note that acceptable forms of payment would be cash or a certified cheque or money order made payable to the court reporter. Pay pal is not accepted as form of payment for transcripts.
I hope this information is helpful to you.
Regards,
Julie Bertrand
Client Services Officer
Court Services Division
East Region
Tel. 613 239-1269
________________________________________________________________________ 
NOTE:  I had already been in touch with both transcribers; each would transcribe the digital session I had attended. They do this at home, and it was made clear must be paid by either CASH, or money order or certified cheque!
I argued that I lived on an Island in the Salish Sea; that it would take a bit of effort to come to Ottawa to pay for their services in CASH!  I argued that a Money order, or Certified cheque - sent by Canada Post (bless their hearts, at Xmas time chaos even) - was a bit of an awkward method in this modern world.  How about Bank2Bank? Interac email? Paypal... I can DO all these! NO! It has to be Cash, or a money order, or certified cheque... and to be send to the transcribers addresses.

I am still awaiting contact from the transcribers, after their supervisor indicated to me some 4 days ago they would send me their invoices + addresses!

So earlier today I sent the below email:
   _____________________________________________________________________
FOR THE RECORD

Hello Ms Bertrand:

I am contacting you again, in order to establish ONE SOLID, ACCEPTABLE CONNECTION with the Ottawa Court system. One defining connective with whom I am allowed to exchange vital information by EMAIL!

If you ARE that person, since you indicate to be in the office of Court + Client Services, would you please verify that? If you are NOT, would you please refer me to the single contact a Citizen is allowed to exchange information with, in order to clearly comprehend what is occurring. Thank you!

1) I have heard from Supervisor Ms. Van Zyl who stated her transcribers would contact me with their Addresses and send invoices of costs and/ or deposits.
I continue NOT to have that information from the two transcribers. 
It has been over a month now to get any additional particulars on the two transcriptions ordered. You advised me one is ready to be sent after payment!

2) I just received my Desjardins Credit Card statement and do NOT see a deduction of the $181 costs Ms. Jean Salkeley required when I filed my appeal on October 21, 2013. I gave Ms Salkeley my credit card particulars, as she requested of me.

3) Jean Salkeley forbids all email contact! Do I send her a letter enquiring about my appeal status? Was Miss. Salkeley advised not to charge me, and somehow default the appeal? Or was it an OVER-site? Please advise me.

All in all, I am getting a clear sense of confusion. Is there ANYONE at your most Superior Court of this Country who can inform me of what exactly is transpiring? 

I look forward to your response.
Sincerely,
Jan Steen
(Self-representing Citizen of Canada)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment