Wednesday 18 December 2013

71. TRICKS OF A TRADE....

VIEWS@5645

For those of you who may be plunging through my 2nd Blog, Case #10-49776, a study, which deals with some actual logistical daily exchanges between the principals, even for us involved, they are at times sufficiently complicated and confusing. So it is entirely understandable an 'outsider' may not get head or tail out of the 'sense' of it all. Suffice it, as long as the reader comprehends the main points.

I continue to experience the system's process functions most profitably by stretching procedure to its limits. The more in-efficient, time-consuming and far-removed from actual RELEVANCE, the better it suits its professionals. This is a reality with most all professions. The Vet wants to see your pet again - the sooner the better; the Dentist needs to see you again, no later than 6 months for your regular check-up... and on it goes; this is how the economy functions.

The Judges may have created the rules, but their foot-soldiers run the business. It's the policeman who hands you the ticket if he catches you going through the red light, not the District Court Judge.

I have now spoken to a number of individuals who tried to take their 'Case' to court. They felt an injustice had been committed, and, as upright citizens, they felt they were obliged to seek justice.
By the Man/Woman they informed me they were NEVER given an opportunity to get to the actual facts of the case. Their 'Due Process' consisted of way-laying, diverting, changes of officials, excuses, what-have-you, ANYTHING but DEALING WITH THE FACTS!

That is exactly where I'm at. In the end I became so fed up with both Defense and Case Management Masters NOT dealing with the issues of my claim, NOT adhering with the Rules (at least as I interpreted them) but instead, allowing for the continued asking of asinine, irrelevant questions!
According to the Master: "In the circumstances all questions are relevant. The Claimant shall answer them!" (or else!)

Well, I refused, darn well realizing it would never cease. And the inevitable 'or else' happened, as of course it always does, and I was royally dismissed.
Relevant Question: What diploma did you receive after graduating from theatre school?
How dim of me, NOT to recognize the subtle relevance to my claim of this question :) >

Here's my 'Relevant Question: "Should the CEO still have all his teeth, how often does he brush them?" Because, I guess, If he does NOT brush them frequently enough, that could be the LEGITIMATE reason why the $44,000.00 contracted website was never finished on time. And THUSLY, it was all MY FAULT! (For Not getting a special Diploma certificate from my Theatre School in 1962 AC > that's  after Christ)

So I now await the delivery exchanges of the two transcripts I have ordered. This will take another month at least. Fool that I am, I continue to go deeper in debt. By spring I will attempt to file the documents for my appeal, and then await the verdict of ONE SINGLE JUDGE WHO WILL BE DRAWN FROM A LOCAL POOL OF PROFESSIONALS.

Together with an as yet number of logistical technical hurdles ahead of me, the chances he/she, the judge, will recognize the case's many irregularities and allow the case to go to trial, are slim at best.

This too will pass, and I will likely die a bitter man, just like most folks around me....

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment